The “one of a kind” Third Annual Central Coast Oyster & Music Festival has been voted by Fox News as #4 of the Top Ten Oyster Festivals in the nation and one of largest Oyster Festival on the West Coast. This spectacular tradition was a huge success with close to 4,000 shuckers and jivers! This year will be a full day Music Festival and amazing art installations held in beautiful Avila Beach, CA on Saturday June 7th, from 12-8 PM.
Rated one of the “Top Ten Oyster Festivals” in the Nation
You will not want to miss out!
A few things to get excited about
- All day Music Festival, Local Beer, Wine, Cocktails & “Aphrodisiac” Lounge
- “The Big O” Chef Award, “Best of Shuck” Shucking Contest & Foodie Stage
- 30+ Local Food and Retail Vendors
- LIVE Painters, Performance Artists & ART Bar
- Advance Tickets are $20/person ($25 at the door)
- A Zero-Waste Event by the Guerrilla Gardening Club
We love you too
Another great Central Coast festival…at the Morro Bay Golf Course, food, music and of course…Oysters. Just shuck it!John F.
Good job guys! What a nice time…thank you.Charlie C.
Congrats on a fantastic first year event! We’re already excited about next year’s Oyster Festival!Parker S.